Monday, June 22, 2015

Free printable Bridesmaid card

I'm so happy with the new font I've purchased recently. It's delicately elegant calligraphy script and I like the swashes you can add at the beginning and at the end of of the words. It's a very wedding font. I already designed new wedding invitations and stationery using it. And here is a free printable card for you saying: I've found my man but I still need my girl. Will you be my bridesmaid?


Free printable card "Will you be my bridesmaid?"
Free printable "Will you be my bridesmaid?" card

Click on template image below to download and save. Card size is 4x6 inches, there are 2 cards on standard 8.5x11 page. For the fancy look, print it on shimmering cardstock, trim according to trim marks and put inside colored envelopes.

Free printable template card "Will you be my bridesmaid?" 
Click to download

Another "Will you be my bridesmaid?" card.

Looking for a bridal shower invitation? Please visit "Lemon Wedding" for classy designs or "Only by Invite" for rustic and whimsical invitations.

Enjoy :-)
Best, Lena Dor


1 comment: